What we do:
- Review existing materials and conduct a content inventory of all materials to be included in your site/application
- Interview users and create user profiles for your site/application
- Outline the high-level architecture for the site and create a site map
- Design a navigational approach
- Create wireframes (blueprints for site) for home page and key page types within your site/application
Our Team has done interface design/information architecture in a variety of application domains:
- Medical informatics
- Automotive industry
- Online advertising
- Performance tuning technology
- Computer-based education materials and tools
Sample Related Projects:
- Developed the information architecture for adConductor 3.0, BURST! Media’s online ad management platform.
- Provided interface design for the display of traffic and weather for the RealTraffic, Virginia Department of Transportation - VDOT 511 prototype.
Centre for Global E-Health Innovation
- Created a revised information architecture for MedCIRCLE (Collaboration for Internet Rating, Certification, Labelling and Evaluation of Health Information), a web-based health information rating site.